How does it work?
First of all you need to log onto the site with your Steam account and fill in your e-mail address and Steam Trade URL. Once you've done that, your inventory will be loaded with the prices we can offer for each of your items. After you finish the transaction process and we receive your item(s), your money will be sent to you via the selected payment method
What is Moon.Market
- select the items you want to sell,
- fill in your payment details,
- accept the offer from our bot.
Can I get real money for my skins?
How much will you offer for my skins?
- item's popularity (how often is it traded)
- item's liquidity (how difficult it is to sell)
- price range (is it a low/mid/high tier item)
- the current prices biggest marketplaces, including but not limited to Steam Community Market
We do our best to offer the best prices out of all instant cash-out markets! :)
Is the price negotiable?
- if your 1000$ knife is worth 0.01$; while this is extremely unlikely, if it happens, contact us ASAP!
- if you are looking to supply in bulk
- wholesale quantities of items (10.000$+/mo.)
- whether you are a physical or a legal entity willing to partner in B2B model
Why should I trust you? Is this a scam?
Our site has been operating since 2019, serving nearly 50.000 users in over 10.000 transactions worth over 1.500.000 USD! These are some pretty nice numbers, but if it still doesn't convince you, we have been and still are actively working with a wide range of popular YouTubers with both international and regional audiences. Take a look at the "THEY TALKED ABOUT US:" tab on the main page :)
Apart from the marketing activities, we are also a legally registered and regulated entity, details of which you can find in our Legal tabs. You don't have to worry with dealing with some unknown, unregistered service provider, you know what you get.
How can I contact Moon Market?
- Regarding technical issues, it is best you contact us via Telegram: @MoonMarketHelp
- For business inquiries, contact us at: email@example.com
Please also do not send your message in multiple places as this will substantially slow down the answer!
Transactions & Payments
What payment methods are available?
- VISA/MasterCard (RUB, UAH, KZT, BYN)
- Tether USDT (ERC20, TRC20)
How long do I need to wait for the payment?
All of the offered payment methods are sent out by us instantly. This means that your funds should be fully visible on your chosen payment wallet within 5 minutes of a received success (payment sent) e-mail.
Please note that if you chose Bank Transfer, the transfer time depends strictly on your bank. If it supports Instant SEPA Transfers, then it should be a matter of minutes. If not, it might take up to 1-2 business days.
Also, cryptocurrencies may require a few block confirmations to appear on your wallet. This time depends on the type of cryptocurrency and the current load on its network. If you haven't received your crypto, allow it for 15-30 minutes to get fully confirmed.
What is the minimum item and transaction value?
- minimum item value: 0.5$
- minimum transaction value: 10$
I didn't receive my money
First of all, please don't panic or contact us straight away. Please allow some time for your payment to get processed. In most cases, a minute or two does the whole work :)
Note, that while we send the funds instantly, there are multiple factors that can increase the delivery time, such as a queue of processing payments in our system or the payment provider's system. If you have not received your wallet transfer within an hour (which rarely happens), contact us and we will do our best to help!
I've entered wrong payment details. What should I do?
First of all, don't panic!
A major part of our payments have systems detecting wrong payment details format and stopping the payments from being processed. Please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with as much information as possible, so we can check on your case.
We will do whatever we can to help you recover your funds and forward them to correct data, but please note that if what you provided was correct data of someone else's, we may not be able to recover a finalized transfer (via bank transfer, PayPal, etc.)
My inventory won't load on the site / Trade URL is incorrect.
If your inventory won't load or your Trade URL returns an error, please make sure that the all the following are true for your account. Go to https://steamcommunity.com/my/edit/settings and check:
- your profile is set to Public;
- your inventory is set to Public;
- you have entered a correct Trade URL in the Settings tab (find your URL).
If all the aforementioned steps are completed and you are still facing issues, please contact us! We'll do our best to help